Heal is my translation and copywriting service to help health & wellness businesses and professionals be there for their clients even beyond language barriers.
First of all, wellbeing has to come from within. We can start countless diets and set out on endless discovery paths, but if we don’t focus on giving ourselves love, acceptance and quality time, we may never find that inner peace we’re looking for.
Stress can damage us in so many ways. From the back of our neck to the bottom of our toes, to the deepest of our mind. Trauma has a way of hurting people instantly, or a week later, or years later. They suddenly feel discouraged, lost, unloved. And because of the stigma that surrounds mental health issues, they may hardly ever find the strength to ask for help to heal their hidden wounds.
But you know all these things. In fact, you’ve started a business exactly to support people in their self-care practices. Perhaps, among other things, you are focused on producing precious guides, blog articles and other content to point them in the right direction. The more people you get to help, the merrier, right?
One easy way to increase the reach of your content is having that content translated into a foreign language. No need to assume that other Western countries are experiencing the same inner issues because we know that for a fact. Take Italy: although 43% of the population believes finding a moment for themselves is crucial to happiness, 52% cannot make time for it because of their daily commitments and hitches.
So: why don’t we help them Heal?
Translation allows you to target a local audience by adapting existing content to their language and cultural values. If you need something even more specific, though, you may want to consider the advantages of copywriting and have a professional craft the ideal equivalent of your content in Italian.
Heal is perfect for you if:
- You need to target your content for a specific foreign audience (in this case, Italian audience(s))
- You need the content to be published to maintain the same layout and format in translation
- You don’t want the quality and efficacy level of the original to get lost in translation
- You have no precious time to lose in the management of translations and vendors
- You actually wish you had more time to invest in your own writing
Imagine to be able to:
- Get the help of a native speaker to research and target the Italian audience
- Count on the same professional for both the translation and DTP work
- Publish translations or copy that lock readers’ attention as effectively as the originals
- Receive prompt communications to streamline the content management process
- Send out a translation task and forget about it to focus on what matters to you
This is possible, here and now!
Here are some examples of translations you can request with HEAL:
- blog and magazine articles about wellbeing, body and mind health
- wellness vlog transcripts and subtitles
- CAM practice textbooks/manuals
- care plans and employee wellness programmes
- coaching content
- books and guides on mindfulness/meditation
- wellness event flyers and leaflets
How I work
- One free consultation to decide if we should work together
- A free, non-binding quote I'll prepare based on our chat
- Any other discussion you deem necessary to define the details
- My complete attention to clarify any doubts at any time
- The translation, revision and/or copywriting task
- Regular updates on the work in progress, where agreed
- A draft of my work for your revision
- The implementation of all the notes and comments made during your revision
- The desktop publishing work on the final file, if necessary
- The final delivery of the content in the agreed layout and format
How much will it cost?
Given the multiple components of Heal, its price is not fixed but rather determined by specific criteria (content length, purpose, destination, original language, just to name a few).
So, even if I really wish I could, I can't just write “Heal costs 300 bucks” down here. I will only be able to provide a final price with my quote which, by the way, is completely free and non-binding, so what are you waiting for? Request one!
I'll tell you something, though: for you, since you've been reading all the way down here, the least I can do is offer you my warmest welcome. To thank you for your time, here is a 15% discount code valid on HEAL:
You just have to mention it in your message to me.
But careful! It won't be valid forever: you have until May 31, 2019, to use it. Take this chance before it's too late!
If you need more reasons why
It was a pleasure to work with Eleonora. She answers every question quickly, and her translation service is perfect. I would recommend her to anyone. I needed a translation of my study certificates as requested by my university. I thought the process would be long and hard, but Eleonora succeeded in changing this bias completely. Great job!
What I appreciated the most is Eleonora's helpfulness and professionalism in doing the job. I was worried about the turnaround times, which can sometimes be too long, and about the specific format required by some institutions. On the contrary, translations were carried out by the requested deadline and the format was reproduced perfectly.
Accurate, reliable and very professional. Her plus: a very fluent style, perfect for creative translations!
Good quality, on time, excellent communication.